Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Handling day-to-day activities of the job assigned.
2. Handling calls on day to day basis and resolving issues of our clients.
3. Work closely with our clients to ensure the assigned tasks are completed within SLA.
4. Work on the company set expectations and reach the goal.
5. Maintaining the reports related to the tasks assigned.
6. Taking proactive steps in resolving client queries.
7. Making accurate decisions in handling the tasks to resolve them effectively.
8. Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
9. Troubleshooting process issues.
10. Ready to work with UK shift. ( 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM )
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Advanced communication skills.
3. Analytical thinker.
4. Soft Skills.
5. Proficiency in MS Office.
6. Email drafting.
7. 2+ years of experience.